<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4124261?origin\x3dhttp://minyak-kayuputih.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ja ja ja

I don't know what I'm becoming. But I know for sure , U wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Thursday, July 03, 2003

sambungan buat Ponteeh...

sorry neh..abis bloggernya ngepet sungepet surepet...:P

Ponteeeh...for all of those, for all the sweet things u gave me, for the friendship, for everythinglah pokoke...makasih yah..nuhunnnnn pisan ...., dan selamat ulang tahun, wishing you 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of fun, 365 days full with laughter, 8760 hours of good luck, 525600 minutes of joy and 31536000 seconds of success...happy birthday sis...


MMUAAAAAAACHHHHH......


# balik ke atas#