<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4124261?origin\x3dhttp://minyak-kayuputih.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ja ja ja

I don't know what I'm becoming. But I know for sure , U wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Confidence boosters.

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel extra beautiful? you walk tall with your head high, back straight and with a huge grin on your face with the thinking that everyone is staring in awe of you. well, my sunday was like that. everything seemed to come together.

it's funny because i felt like an ugly monster the day before as i didn't get out of bed until past noon. i had planned to go out saturday evening in my attempt to finally meet new people (not to take home, just to talk ;) ). after a very gruesome home cooking in the afternoon, i decide to take a power nap. if i ever was to go for clubbing, meaning i needed to be fully rested rite ?kekeke..;) i didn't think there was a need to set my alarm for 10:30pm.

big mistake.

i woke up to the faint signs of morning. the sky was burning blue, indicating the sun would be up soon. the alarm clock read 5:30. my saturday night flew by just like that. i was crushed. but i really did not want to dwell on my lost opportunity which i happen to sleep through. and since i was already up, i went for swimming then afterwards went to the office (yeah..I'm a dilligent worker, kekeke..)damn i felt so fuckin' beautiful this sunday afternoon.

ps. yeaah finally a new template everybody..:P

# balik ke atas#