<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4124261?origin\x3dhttp://minyak-kayuputih.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ja ja ja

I don't know what I'm becoming. But I know for sure , U wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Puisi dari jauh

Duuuh jauh sekalee dirikuhh mode : on.

Hhh...lagi di Penajam nih :( jaaaaaooooh sekaleeeh dirikuhh, berangkat hari Kamis sore, biasa, tugas kantor dan rencananya bakalan sampai Kamis depan lagi disini,baru balik Jkt. tadi selesai tugas, gue ngobrak ngabrik (bayangin tazmanian kalo lagi ngamuk yah :p) lemari temen yang tinggal disana, ketemu bukunya Fira Basuki yang judulnya Pintu, gue udah baca sih, tapi dari pada gak ada kerjaan, trus nanti ujung ujungnya jadi jail, mendingan baca lagi ajaa ahh...:D

Di buku itu, gue ketemu 3 puisi, yang 2 punyanya Pablo Neruda, yang satu lagi punya Emily Dickinson, mo ditulisin disini yah..

Love is anterior to life
posterior to death
initial of creation and
the exponent of breath

- Love - Emily Dickinson

sekedar ngingetin, puisi ini ditulis sama putri waktu dia datang ke kawinannya Bowo.

trus ada puisinya Pablo Neruda yang disuka banget sama Paris, ce yang ketemu Bowo di New Orleans.

...on the night like this, I held him in my arms.
I kissed him so many times under the infinite sky.

...what does it matter that my love couldn't keep him
the night is full of stars and he is not with me
that's all, far away. someone sings. far away
my soul is lost without him
As if to bring him near. My eyes search for him
my heart searches for him and he is not with me
the same nights that whitens the same tree

-saddest poem- Pablo Neruda

yang satu ini juga waktu Bowo sama Paris.

We have lost even this twilight
no one saw us this evening, hand in hand
while the blue night dropped on the world.

I remember you with my soul clenched
in that sadness of mine that you know.
Where were you then ?
Who else was there ?
Saying what ?
Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly ?
When I am sad and feel you are far away ?


-Clenched soul- Pablo Neruda (1904-1973).

jadi penasaran, sapa sih Pablo Neruda, cari punya cari, dapet ini link yang ngejelasin, sapa itu Pablo Neruda.

Lumayan buat ngisi Minggu yang jaohhh.


# balik ke atas#