Buat Seseorang
Tulisan dibawah ini buat seseorang, yang baca gak boleh protes :P gak boleh nanya juga buat sapa :P
I'd treat you right if you'd let me.
I'll never let go unless you asked me
I'm ready to give this kind of love a chance, but I think that some are more ready than others.
I'm not your dream...
I'm not your nightmare...
I'm not even a lingering thought.
What am I to you?
I wish I knew...
I think I'm happy with life right now. I don't need you to validate my life. Being friends is more realistic. We'll see how this goes...I hope this feeling isn't temporary.
so that's what I feel about our relationship right now, I really hope this feeling isn't temporary, hope that feeling is for good.
(Pembaca masih dilarang portes...kekeke...)
Tulisan dibawah ini buat seseorang, yang baca gak boleh protes :P gak boleh nanya juga buat sapa :P
I'd treat you right if you'd let me.
I'll never let go unless you asked me
I'm ready to give this kind of love a chance, but I think that some are more ready than others.
I'm not your dream...
I'm not your nightmare...
I'm not even a lingering thought.
What am I to you?
I wish I knew...
I think I'm happy with life right now. I don't need you to validate my life. Being friends is more realistic. We'll see how this goes...I hope this feeling isn't temporary.
so that's what I feel about our relationship right now, I really hope this feeling isn't temporary, hope that feeling is for good.
(Pembaca masih dilarang portes...kekeke...)
