<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4124261?origin\x3dhttp://minyak-kayuputih.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ja ja ja

I don't know what I'm becoming. But I know for sure , U wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Rest In Peace.

Telah meninggal dunia dengan tenang

Aries Timotius Kinan

32 tahun.




Somebody died today. Somebody I knew, very well. Somebody I've been putting in my mind and my heart lately . We all can say later. But there is no later anymore. How dare we say later, how dare we make plans, how do we know that tomorrow will really come. How fragile the idea of future is .


Bye Yis ! I'm very honoured to know you.

Note: kata kata diatas, saya kutip dari blognya Ibu Purple ini, terima kasih bu untuk kata2nya.



# balik ke atas#