My days
Sept 28, 2004
Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue Moon
You knew just why I was there for
You heard me say a prayer for
Someone I really could care for
And then there suddenly appear before me
The only one my arms could ever hold
And then somebody whispered
Please adore me
And when I looked the moon
Had turned to gold
Blue moon
Now I am no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
From the Movie "Apollo
Performed by Tony Bennett
= mood swing, rasanya pingin nonjok orang :d, pulang dari HRC after drink the nite away and I saw this, people said, it was the most beautiful fullmoon throughout the year =
Sept 27, 2004
= muchas gracias untuk semua sms dan telp yang saya nda jawab, sorry, itu kebiasaan setiap ultah, hari itu jadi 'hp-free-day' :d, still, terima kasih untuk semua ucapannya :)=
Sept 26, 2004
= terima kasih untuk Fahrie yang dah bela2in begadang buat nunggu jam 12 :p =
Sept 25, 2004
12.30 - 20.00 hrs.
Plangi (starbucks) - EX (aksara, saribundo, HRC, kinokuniya, bodyshop, HI roundabout, HRC)
buat 2 ce cantik teman ngeluyur seharian, what a day yaaa...:p
hehe...
21.30 - 00.30 hrs.
HRC (agaaain..?? yeapp :d)
= to a berry2 beautiful long hair girl in white tanktop & jeans, thank you for the chat :) and I'll think what to do to you next beside only looking at you ;)=
Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue Moon
You knew just why I was there for
You heard me say a prayer for
Someone I really could care for
And then there suddenly appear before me
The only one my arms could ever hold
And then somebody whispered
Please adore me
And when I looked the moon
Had turned to gold
Blue moon
Now I am no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
From the Movie "Apollo
Performed by Tony Bennett
= mood swing, rasanya pingin nonjok orang :d, pulang dari HRC after drink the nite away and I saw this, people said, it was the most beautiful fullmoon throughout the year =
Sept 27, 2004
= muchas gracias untuk semua sms dan telp yang saya nda jawab, sorry, itu kebiasaan setiap ultah, hari itu jadi 'hp-free-day' :d, still, terima kasih untuk semua ucapannya :)=
Sept 26, 2004
= terima kasih untuk Fahrie yang dah bela2in begadang buat nunggu jam 12 :p =
Sept 25, 2004
12.30 - 20.00 hrs.
Plangi (starbucks) - EX (aksara, saribundo, HRC, kinokuniya, bodyshop, HI roundabout, HRC)
buat 2 ce cantik teman ngeluyur seharian, what a day yaaa...:p
hehe...
21.30 - 00.30 hrs.
HRC (agaaain..?? yeapp :d)
= to a berry2 beautiful long hair girl in white tanktop & jeans, thank you for the chat :) and I'll think what to do to you next beside only looking at you ;)=
